what are my options
1. Please note that your parcel will be sent via an Economy service to your selected store. The package will remain in store for ten days (including weekends). For you to collect. Failure to collect during that period will result
in your order being canceled and your parcel being returned.
2. You will require your delivery note, your proof of payment and ID or Driver's Licence when collecting your parcel.
3. Please note no second party will
We offer a standard delivery service conveniently to your door, anywhere in South Africa and internationally.
DELIVERY TAKES BETWEEN 3 - 5 WORKING DAYS.
Please note that during SALE and BLACK FRIDAY periods there can be a slight delay in receiving your order. Orders placed during this time will be delivered within 3-15 working days.
- FREE delivery on orders over R999.
- We do not offer same day deliveries.
- Sissy Boy reserves the right to amend the delivery costs at any time; all charges will be displayed under the delivery terms on our website.
- The cost of standard delivery with South Africa is R80.00.
- Please note that orders placed to outlying areas may take longer than estimated.
- Be aware that orders placed to outlying areas may attract additional charges and potentially take longer than estimated time.
how will my order get delivered to me?
- We will deliver your parcel via courier to your chosen address, be it at work, home or elsewhere.
- Please note for international orders that our couriers will notify you once your parcel has reached customs. Once you have made the necessary payments the parcel will be released and delivered to your specified address.
do you include any of the import customs, duties and/or taxes for international orders?
No, we do not include any of the import customs, duties or taxes. Each country is different and the recipient will be responsible for the respective import customs, duties or taxes charged in their country.
i am experiencing problems with the delivery of my order?
- Once your order has been placed it will take 3 - 5 working days for delivery to take place. This time allows for your payment to be processed, your stock to be picked and packed before being couriered.
- Please note that during SALE and BLACK FRIDAY periods there can be a slight delay in receiving your order. Orders placed during this time will be delivered within 3-15 working days.
- You can get in touch between Monday - Thursday 8am to 5pm or on Fridays between 8am - 3pm.
what happens if i am not at home when my parcel is delivered?
- Should your deliver be unsuccessful we will leave a 'calling card' to let you know that we have attempted delivery.
- The card will give you the details you need to call us and make alternative delivery arrangements.
- We will automatically make two additional delivery attempts. If after the third attempt we're still unsuccessful then the order will automatically be cancelled and the delivery cost will be deducted from your refund.
can someone else sign for my parcel?
Yes, they can but please note should someone other that yourself sign for your parcel you accept that their signature is proof of delivery and the responsibility lies with you.